The Squirrel’s Eye
May 24, 2018
How The Squirrel ‘s Eye Uses Your Information
- Some of you have requested that you be notified of new posts by email, and believe it or not, we need your email address for that.
- If for any reason you decide that you no longer wish to receive these notifications, simply notify us via the contact form below, and we will remove this information from our records.
- We at The Squirrel’s Eye do not share or sell email addresses.
Credit card information:
- We don’t have it.
- We don’t want it.
- We aren’t selling anything.
- Mama always said, “If you don’t want a secret told, don’t tell it.” If you are embarrassed because you suck on your toes when you’re stuck in traffic, and you don’t want anyone to know, then it would be wise not to comment about it on The Squirrel’s Eye.
- We monitor comments for offensive language, racial slurs, political aggression, threatening speech, and sexual suggestions. Otherwise, what you type is what everyone will see.
- If you wish your comment removed, simply notify us via the contact form below and we will remove it from the site.
- These are no different than comments. If you don’t want anyone to see it, don’t post it.
- We do not sell the information stored within your profile.
- Be aware that other visitors to The Squirrel’s Eye might, from time to time, click on your profile avatar to find out more about you.
- If this makes you uncomfortable, simply notify us via the contact form below, and we will remove all of your comments from our site.
- If you say that you live on Waddledumplin Street, Bear’s Tail, Alaska, and that’s located on the border between South Africa and Egypt, we have to believe you, because we do not track your location. And we solemnly promise that we won’t tell anyone how badly you failed geography.
- WordPress.com that sponsors this site through their free blog program might possibly track your location, because they appear to know which country views are coming from. If you just have to know for sure, review their privacy notice at the link below.
It is the responsibility of you, the viewer, to refrain from posting personal information in the comment section of The Squirrel’s Eye.
Examples of things you should not post:
- Home address
- Phone number
- Exact or general location of your home
- Where you work
- Places and times of events you plan to attend
- Your children’s names and where they attend school
- Detailed descriptions of you or your family members
- Your credit card information
- Home address or phone number of anyone else
Use wisdom when handling your private information and so will we.
The Squirrel’s Eye